ASG Global Balkans (trademarks "Five Lakes", "White Birch", "Husky") invites an Export Manager to become a part of the team in view of our business development!
Area of engagement: effective sales development of the company's brands in Israel, Turkey, Australia, Latin America
- Creating a distribution system (Route-to-market, finding new customers, negotiating with new potential distributors, as well as maintaining effective communication with current distributors).
- Estimation and control of pricing (preparation of presentations, evaluation of business cases, development and coordination of commercial terms of cooperation, estimation of brands price positioning).
- Development and implementation of brand promotion programs (collecting market analytics, creating long-term product promotion strategies, conducting, monitoring, evaluating the effectiveness of marketing campaigns).
- Participation in international and regional exhibitions and business missions.
- Account receivables management (daily monitoring of timely funds receipt for shipped products).
- Inventory control, coordination and execution of orders, ensuring the constant availability of the company's products at customer points.
- Compliance with the laws and regulations of international trade. Monitoring compliance with the norms of the currency legislation. Preparation of responses to requests from regulatory authorities.
- Knowledge of English at Advanced level at least (negotiations with clients).
- Experience in the building of a strategy for launching and developing brands abroad (experience in the alcohol industry is welcome).
- Experience in building brand distribution abroad: route-to-market, knowledge of partner search techniques, conducting effective negotiations.
- Knowledge in the field of pricing, financial literacy, experience in calculating payback cases, decision-making based on statistical data and P&L reports.
- Fundamentals of international law in the field of food sales (alcohol is desirable), knowledge of Incoterms-2010, experience in preparation and compliance with the procedure for signing international contracts (in national languages).
- Ethics of business communication, the ability to build effective communication.
- Responsibility, proactivity, focus on results, leadership potential.
- Higher education (marketing, management, economics).
- Availability for business trips (negotiations with clients, participation in international exhibitions).
- Willingness to work in stressful situations and a rapidly changing environment.
1. Interesting, ambitious, developing tasks aimed at finding effective solutions for business, involvement in all processes within your area of responsibility from production to shipments.
2. Value environment that allows you to unleash your leadership potential – the company has ambitious plans for the development of the export market and you will get an opportunity to be involved in business results.
3. The possibility of career development, both within the function (including the opportunity to work with other markets), and in any other direction of the company.
4. The opportunity to learn from "strong", successful people - experts in their field – we are a dynamic and ambitious team ready to share our practices.
5. Official employment in the staff of a company located in Serbia, with a decent officially declared salary.
Choosing a job at ASG Global Balkans, you choose to work in a team of professionals building the best alcohol business!